Essential for fully integrated buffer storage.
The DIGILAS uses a fiber laser in a one beam- or multiple beam configuration for imaging specially coated gravure cylinders. Furthermore the DIGILAS is equipped with an automatic balancing unit in order to transfer very fine elements on to the cylinder.
- Laser beam < 10 um
- Resolution up to 1 um
- Laser ablation
- Direkt engraving of different metals such as zinc, nickel and aluminium
- Screen, screen widths, screen angles, distortion, modifications of gradation can be adjusted at the System
- Modern PC-Control
- 2, 4 and 8 beam technique (8 beams on request)
- High automation level until fully automatic system level ( full automatic system on request)
- Rotating speed max. 2000 rpm independent from the circumference